logo name
Annuity Service Center
 Income Annuity  

Annuity Forms
Commonly Used Forms - Annuity
.Annuity Forms Information Cover Sheet
403(b) Variable Annuity Surrender Request
Annuitization Request for Variable Annuity Products *All plan types except 403(b), 457, and 401(a)(k)
Annuity Beneficiary Change Request
Annuity Change Request
Annuity Ownership Change Request Form for Qualified Plans
Annuity Ownership Change Request for Non-qualified Annuity Contracts
Automatic Income Program Enrollment Form for Fixed Annuity Contracts
Automatic Income Program Enrollment Form for Variable Annuity Contracts
EFT Direct Deposit - Electronic Fund Transfer Authorization Agreement
Fixed Annuity Surrender Request
Internet Partial Withdrawal/Telephone Redemption Authorization Form (for non-403(b) contracts only)
Registered Representative Assistant Authorization Form
Registered Representative Change Request Form
Required Minimum Distribution Request
Surrender Request for Fixed Annuity Contracts Continued by a Beneficiary
Surrender Request for Variable Annuity Contracts Continued by a Beneficiary
Tax Form - Instructions for the Requester of Forms W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-ECI, W-8EXP and W-8IMY
Third Party Authorization Form (Do not use to add a Power of Attorney)
Trustee Certification Form (For withdrawal requests, this form is only needed if the contract owner is a trust)
Variable Annuity Surrender Request

Note: The forms listed on this page may not be appropriate for all product and plan types. Submitting the incorrect form may result in a delay in the processing of your request. To obtain the appropriate form for a specific contract, please login to Annuity Service Center, click on the contract you wish to take action on and then access the forms.

Privacy Policy Legal Notices © Copyright The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.