logo name
Annuity Service Center
 Income Annuity  

Annuity Forms
Commonly Used Forms - Annuity
.Annuity Forms Information Cover Sheet
Annuity Beneficiary Change Request
Annuity Change Request
Annuity Ownership Change Request Form for Qualified Plans
Annuity Ownership Change Request for Non-qualified Annuity Contracts
Annuity Payout Option Request Form for Variable Annuity Products *for Nonqualified or IRA Plans
Automatic Income Program Enrollment Form for Fixed Annuity Contracts
Automatic Income Program Enrollment Form for Variable Annuity Contracts
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) / Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement (Deferred/Annuitized)
Registered Representative Assistant Authorization Form
Registered Representative Change Request Form
Required Minimum Distribution Request
Third Party Authorization Form (Do not use to add a Power of Attorney)
Trustee Certification Form (For withdrawal requests, this form is only needed if the contract owner is a trust)

Note: The forms listed on this page may not be appropriate for all product and plan types. Submitting the incorrect form may result in a delay in the processing of your request. To obtain the appropriate form for a specific contract, please login to Annuity Service Center, click on the contract you wish to take action on and then access the forms.

Privacy Policy Legal Notices © Copyright The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.